The ARIIX Way — Tips for Social Media in Direct Sales, Facebook Livestream
We’re back at it today with Facebook part two, in our current series, The ARIIX Way — Tips for Social Media in Direct Sales. Facebook Livestream is big! Here are just a few of the ways we suggest using it to catapult your ARIIX business:
- Jouvé™ Instant Tightening and Restoring Serum before-and-after demo.
- Tips for cleaning your kitchen with Sentry (homemade cleaner for countertops, doorknobs, etc.).
- Whip up 3–5 of your favorite PureNourish shake recipes (remember to follow the Approved Foods list for best results!).
- A live explanation of your daily Nutrifii™ regimen with tips for storage and best times/ways to take supplements.
- A comparison of Reviive™ Toothpaste ingredients with a common drugstore brand.
It’s 2017 — out with the face-to-face party and in with the digital meetup. Facebook Livestream means you catch an audience on their terms and convenience. This live video allows you to share your story from the comfort of your own home, and your audience watches it from the comfort of theirs. Your customers can easily engage with you via likes and comments, and you can give them further information via private messages in real-time. Now that’s convenience you won’t find anywhere else! Because it’s live instead of a pre-recorded session, it feels more authentic and intimate, and the connection to your audience is tangible. They can ask questions and you can provide answers right then and there.
Follow these tried-and-true best practices to ensure your success:
- Announce ahead of time. Even though one of the beauties of Facebook Livestream is catching people in the moment, it’s also important to let interested prospects know ahead of time about your stream, so they can make themselves available. A simple post announcing when you’ll be streaming and the topic of discussion is all you need to build anticipation and get your prospects ready.
- Capture with a description. Before streaming, draft up a catchy description about your stream to grab your viewers’ attention. Keep it short, simple and to the point for the biggest impact.
- #FridayFollow. Or any day, really. At the end of every stream, remind viewers they can follow you to be notified the next time you’re live.
- Don’t be shy. The reason your prospects are joining your Livestream is to interact with you. Always use names and respond to questions during your stream.
- Time it right. Less isn’t always more. The longer your stream, the more attention you’ll grab. Somewhere between 10 minutes and 90 is good. Long enough for viewers to share with their friends, but short enough that it’s engaging.
- Follow up. End your stream with next steps. Tell viewers your info is in the comment section, so they can explore the ARIIX opportunity further.
- Dress to impress. Even though it’s not in person, your appearance makes an impact. Be sure to dress appropriately for your event, keeping in mind you want to remain approachable and authentic.
- Target your audience. Facebook lets you share your stream with specific contacts so you can deliver highly targeted content to interested prospects. Always be sure to share what your customers are looking for.
- Practice makes perfect. Just like any other public speaking event, make sure to outline your Livestream and practice ahead of time. This helps you work out the kinks and create a more engaging flow that your audience will connect with.
Your ARIIX business is important to you, and sharing life-changing products and a one-of-a-kind business opportunity is an important social media priority. With these tips, you’ll be ready to go live in no time. Happy streaming!